How to use CivicFeed with SocialBee
Keeping your social feeds continuously filled with content can take hours of planning and curation. CivicFeed can help you scan the internet and social media sites for the top articles about your industry. It’s a quick way to find relevant articles for your social media audience. Now, you can automatically queue articles to be shared out to your various social accounts directly from your SocialBee account.
So, how do you use it?
- Create an alert for the types of content you’re looking for. For example, if you’re a digital marketer, you may create an alert for articles about “inbound marketing”
- Tweak the filters and exclude certain sources to optimize for the best results.
- Under “More”, click “Get RSS Feed”. Copy the URL and save it for later – you’ll need this in just a couple minutes.
- You'll be adding this feed under the RSS tab, in your SocialBee account. (Also read: How do you add an RSS feed?)
- Now, you can use SocialBee to automatically schedule the content to go out to your various social channels.
Just like that, you’ve automated your way to creating curated content for your social channels! And, don’t forget to mix it up and create searches for many different types of content!