How Can I Crop My Images?
SocialBee now has the tools necessary to crop, flip, and rotate the images you've already added to your post.
To do so, once you've uploaded your image to your post click on the pencil icon at the bottom left corner to start editing your photo. A new pop-up screen will open with all the tools you need to get started.
When the image is first opened, you will see a blue border around it. Dragging from each square point will allow you to crop the image to a custom size that you would like.
However, on the top left corner, where you would see "Custom Crop", there is a menu that will allow you to choose between several presets that are fit for different social media platforms:
- Square (1:1) - This is fit for all platform, but mainly recommended for Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Landscape (1.91:1) - This size is a good fit for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Horizontal (16:9) - This size is a good fit for Twitter and Facebook.
- Portrait (4:5) - This size is a good fit for Instagram and Pinterest.
- Pinterest Pins (2:3) - This is the standard size for Pinterest images.
- Vertical (9:16) - This size is a good fit for Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Pinterest Tall Pins (1:1) - This is a suggested size for Pinterest images.
On the top right corner, there are 3 more buttons that you can use, according to your needs:
- Flip the image horizontally;
- Flip the image vertically;
- Rotate the image clockwise;
Once that's done, just save your changes and you're set to schedule your post.