How do I Edit Posts in Bulk?
Need to edit more than one post at a time? We’re all about saving you time, so we created the bulk editor.
There are certain actions that you can do in bulk, inside the category. Whether you need to approve, set as draft, delete, move or change the selected social profiles of multiple posts, you can do so from your categories dashboard, by clicking the “Bulk Editor” button at the bottom of each category.
Once you’ve done that, you will need to select the posts you want to edit and the action you want to take on them.
You can select and deselect all the articles you want to edit:
- All - Allows you to select all the posts in the category
- All Displayed- Allows you to select all the loaded posts.
- None - Allows you to deselect every selected post.
- *Approved (displayed) - Allows you to select all of the loaded approved posts.
- *Draft (displayed) - Allows you to select all of the loaded not approved posts.
*Attention: the platform loads up to 100 posts per round. This means that if you want to select all of the existing posts, you will need to choose the All option
Now, you can choose the action you want to take:
- Add Social Profiles - Allows you to add one or more social profiles to your posts, without affecting profiles previously assigned to this post.
- Remove Social Profiles - Allows you to remove one or more social profiles to your posts, without affecting profiles previously assigned to this post.
- Make Approved - Allows you to approve all the selected posts.
- Make Draft - Allows you to make Drafts out of all the selected posts.
- Delete - Allows you to delete the selected posts.
- Move posts to another category - Allows you to move the selected posts into another, already existing content category.
Please keep in mind that the platform only loads up to 100 posts at a time.